Why choose Continuum for Home Care?
- We conduct a free in-home consultation, assessing the needs of you or your loved one
- Our caregivers are continually trained, supervised, and evaluated to ensure high service standards are met
- Our caregivers are bonded and insured. They are our employees and we provide professional liability insurance and workman’s comp
- We require criminal background and driving record checks with all of our caregivers
- We provide a free comprehensive 100 point safety assessment of you or your loved ones home to identify potential hazard areas and prevent falling
- We provide personalized, high quality care with dignity and respect
- We provide comfort and companionship while sustaining your independence
- Our care services deliver “peace of mind” to your family
We are not a middle man agency. We hand pick our caregivers with extensive interviews and training, including a level 2 background check and drug screen. All employees are bonded and insured. We understand the magnitude of inviting someone into your sacred home, so we only hire compassionate and loving caregivers who will work hard to earn your trust. After a free home safety evaluation, we will introduce you to a caregiver that fits your needs and personality. We guarantee you will love them. Call us today to explore how we can help and to see if you qualify for one of the many ways to get our service at no cost to you! We hope you give Continuum of Care the opportunity to provide personalized care to you or your loved one.
We have Strong Partners
At Continuum of Care, we are proud to work with Axis Care and The American Veterans Care Connection. Axis Care's software makes scheduling a breeze. You will know who to expect at your door every time. Additionally, you will be able to see what tasks were completed, and will find notes that will explain why. If you are a veteran, our partners at AVCC can help you receive the benefits that are available for you.
How can we help you?